Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Under Construction

Today was a big HUGE day! We've been sitting on our property that we purchased back in February and today we were finally able to hand over the first check to start our process on our house! It's been a very exciting..and nerve-wracking couple of weeks. The loan process has been smooth and I am VERY thankful that Cameron has the knowledge and patience for what is involved in that.  I hate math and numbers :/  Today at the bank I watched as the lady was flipping through all those papers and knowing which ones we needed to sign and initial and which ones we didnt, and which ones were her copies and which ones were ours....and wow. I just thought "thank the Lord for people who were born with love for this because it would be a nightmare for me"! So, the next step is for the tree stumps to be removed from the lot. This has to be done before the permits are given. That should happen within the week or two! As of now, we are estimated to be in before May 31st. Which works our perfectly for the kids school year.


Thanking the Lord for blessing us with this house and praying over our builder and anyone who has a hand in it!

1 comment:

  1. I'm sure building a house bottom-up from nothing has got to be the most excited and terrifying thing ever! Next to raising children, I suppose...

    Have fun! I can't wait to stalk - I mean follow along with - you during the process!

    ReplyDelete